Friday, January 15, 2010

baby are you down down down down down

Okay well I’ve been tagged by Vee... List 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 other people who will then list 7 facts about themselves & then tag another 7 people etc.

Well first of all I don’t even have seven people to tag :( so I’ll just write seven things about me…

1. I’m uyen hoang
2. mrs. zac efron
3. (L) taylor swift
4. a twin
5. no. 1 fear are of moths and butterflies
6. FKN scared of birds
7. HSM is the shit!


look it's kevjumba



5 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a bit too much to drink! HAHAHA KEV JUMBA? THAT'S MY FRIEND MENG. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that guy actually DOES look like kevjumba LOL!!
    and nice zac efron banner up the top there :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITS NOT MENG ITS KEVJUMBA!

    & vee, what about bees?
    lmfao im not scared of them at all

    ReplyDelete